If your request to cancel your Mobile Passport membership is in response to the offer to upgrade to Mobile Passport plus, please know app updates do not automatically upgrade you to the paid premium version. You may still access and use the free version of the app. You will only be charged if you choose to make the in-app upgrade to Mobile Passport plus.
In the unfortunate case you’d like to cancel your use of the app altogether and are using the free version of Mobile Passport, you may do so by uninstalling or deleting the app from your device.
There are several ways to cancel your in-app upgrade purchase of an annual or monthly Mobile Passport plus subscription. The most direct way is through the Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android) on your device. Be sure to use the same account ID to cancel your subscription that was used to purchase it.
Android device: Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the menu icon in the top-left corner.
- Tap on the Subscriptions option found halfway down the list.
- Tap on Mobile Passport plus and Cancel Subscription.
iOS device: Apple App Store
- Tap on the icon or photo in the upper right corner.
- Under Account, tap Subscriptions.
- Tap Mobile Passport plus
- Tap Cancel Subscription.