Last Updated April 18, 2018 by Airside Mobile, Inc.
II. USER LICENSE SCOPE
III. USER CONDUCT
You agree that your use of the Sites and/or services on the Sites is subject to all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. You also agree:
- not to use the Sites or their services or submit content to the Sites if you are under the age of 13;
- not to access the Sites or services using a third-party’s account/registration without the express consent of the account holder;
- not to use the Sites for illegal purposes;
- not to commit any acts of infringement on the Sites or with respect to content on the Sites;
- not to use the Sites to engage in commercial activities apart from sanctioned use of Airside services;
- not to copy any content, including, but not limited to republication in print or on-line;
- not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems from or through the Sites;
- not to interfere with another person’s use and enjoyment of the Sites or another entity’s use and enjoyment of the Sites;
- not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and/or
- not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the Sites, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Sites or affiliated or linked sites (including those of our partners).
IV. HARM FROM COMMERCIAL USE
You agree that the consequences of commercial use or re-publication of content or information from the Sites may be so serious and incalculable that monetary compensation may not be a sufficient or appropriate remedy and that Airside will be entitled to temporary and permanent injunctive relief to prohibit such use.
V. DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR MATERIAL
- Airside neither represents nor warrants that content or information accessible via the Sites is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free including, without limitation, the status of a traveler with the U.S. Government (including the U.S. Customs & Border Patrol), and also including the accuracy and timeliness of any flight or itinerary information provided to Airside by its partners. All information and content on the Sites is subject to change without notice. Airside assumes neither responsibility nor liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the Sites
VI. TERMINATION AND MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITES
Airside reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the Sites and/or services offered on or through the Sites (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the Sites’ features, look and feel, and functional elements and related services.
VIII. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES (WHETHER PROVIDED BY AIRSIDE OR OTHER AFFILIATES/THIRD PARTIES), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUBMISSIONS, TEXT, PHOTOS, GRAPHICS, AUDIO FILES, VIDEO, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AIRSIDE DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
IX. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
X. YOUR ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
Use of services accessible via the Sites may require that you register and/or create an account (“Account”) or use the Sites as a guest. To register and create an Account, you must select an account designation and password and provide certain personal information. In consideration of the use of the Sites’ services, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form, and (b) maintain and promptly update the personal information you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Airside has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Airside has the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Sites (or any portion thereof). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or Account, and for any other actions taken in connection with the Account or password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Airside of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your password or Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information; and (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. Airside will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or relating to your failure to comply with (a) and (b) or for any acts or omissions by you or someone else using your Account and/or password.
As a courtesy to you, the Sites may offer links to other websites. Some of these websites may be affiliated with Airside while others are not. Airside is not responsible for the contents of any website pages created and maintained by organizations other than Airside. Visiting any such third-party website pages is at your own risk. Airside neither has any control of these third-party website pages, nor can it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information in third-party website pages. Your use of such information is voluntary, and your reliance on such information should be made only after your independent review. References to commercial products or services within any such third-party website pages do not constitute or imply an endorsement by Airside. By using the Sites you acknowledge that Airside is responsible neither for the availability of, nor the content located on or through any third-party website pages.
“Airside Mobile™” (word and design) and “Powered By Airside™” (word and design) are Airside trademarks. Such trademarks and other marks, logos, and names of Airside or the Sites, used on or in connection with the Sites may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not under Airside’s ownership or control. Furthermore, such trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Airside. All other trademarks not owned by Airside (or its affiliates) that appear on the Sites are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Airside or its affiliates.
XIV. JURISDICTION, APPLICABLE LAW AND LIMITATIONS
XVI. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
XVII. NO WAIVER
XVIII. HEADINGS & CONSTRUCTION
XIX. CONTACT AIRSIDE
For purposes of providing notice of cancellation of termination, contact us at [email protected].